See the magic of Seville, and the Real Alcázar, the Cathedral and la Giralda, its three most important monuments, and symbols of the city.
Complete Seville Tour Itinerary
The tour meets at Calle Francos 19, where we'll begin our complete guided tour of Seville, taking in the most famous and emblematic points of artistic and historic heritage in this magnificent Spanish city.
You'll enjoy a guided tour of the Alcázar of Seville, which is renowned for its beauty as one of the finest examples of Mudéjar architecture in the world, with influences from gothic and renaissance styles.
The tour will also take you to explore the Seville Cathedral, which upon its construction in the early 16th century supplanted the Hagia Sofia in Istambul as the largest cathedral in the world. Both have justifiably been declared UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and are truly must-sees for any visitor to Seville.
Then the cherry on the cake comes with your visit to La Giralda, the bell tower of the Seville Cathedral and a symbol of the city, rivalling the cathedral in its beauty. From its height of 320 feet (98 metres), you'll be able to enjoy panoramic views of Seville and take excellent photod to take home as a souvenir.
- Those choosing the options for students, seniors over 65 and disabilities should bring with them an original document which accredits them as such. Photocopies or photos are not accepted. If this is not the case the standard rate will have to be paid.
- The student rate applies to students under 25 years old.
It is not permitted to wear tank tops, short trousers and sandals in the cathedral.
The Giralda will remain closed until 1 August 2020.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Alcázar, Seville Cathedral and La Giralda Guided Tour
Seniors (65+)US$ 32.60
Children between 7 and 14US$ 21.30
Children under 7Free
3 hours 30 minutes.
The tour is exclusively in English.
Official English speaking local guide.
Entry to Seville Cathedral.
Entry to the Alcazar.
Entry to La Giralda.
Visit to the rooftop of Seville Cathedral.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Seville).
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Does the tour visit the Upper Quarters?
A - No. Visits to the upper quarters are managed exclusively by the Patronato del Real Alcázar de Sevilla
Q - Does the tour visit the rooftop?
A - No, visits to the rooftop are managed by the institution itself.
Q - ¿Se visitan las habitaciones reales?
A - No.
Q - Does the tour have to wait in line at the monuments?
A - The tour includes priority access, but the wait time depends on the number of groups each day.
Yes (most areas are accessible).
Calle Francos, 19.