Taxis in Seville are white, they have a sign on the roof and their license number is written on the doors.
Just like in many other cities, you can get a taxi from a taxi rank, or you can hail one down while it's driving around the city.
- Initial charge: € 1.33 (US$ 1.60)
- Price per kilometre: € 0.92 (US$ 1.10)
- Transfer from the airport to a hotel in the city centre: € 22.20 (US$ 26)
- One hour waiting time: € 20.15 (US$ 23.60)
- Minimum fare: € 3.65 (US$ 4.30)
- Large suitcase: € 0.49 (US$ 0.60)
- Leaving from the Santa Justa train station: € 1.41 (US$ 1.70)
- Please note that fares increase on Sundays, public holidays and at night.
The main taxi company in Seville is Radio Taxi. You can order a taxi by phoning + 34 954 50 00 00 or you can download the Pide Taxi app.
Of you can try +34 954 62 22 22 - the numberof Teletaxi Sevilla, the largest in the city.