Taxis in Seville are white, they have a sign on the roof and their license number is written on the doors.
Just like in many other cities, you can get a taxi from a taxi rank, or you can hail one down while it's driving around the city.
- Initial charge: 1,33€ (US$1.5)
- Price per kilometre: 0,92€ (US$1)
- Transfer from the airport to a hotel in the city centre: 22,20€ (US$24.2)
- One hour waiting time: 20,15€ (US$22)
- Minimum fare: 3,65€ (US$4)
- Large suitcase: 0,49€ (US$0.5)
- Leaving from the Santa Justa train station: 1,41€ (US$1.5)
- Please note that fares increase on Sundays, public holidays and at night.
The main taxi company in Seville is Radio Taxi. You can order a taxi by phoning + 34 954 50 00 00 or you can download the Pide Taxi app.