Taxis in Seville are white, they have a sign on the roof and their license number is written on the doors.
Just like in many other cities, you can get a taxi from a taxi rank, or you can hail one down while it's driving around the city.
- Initial charge: €1.33.
- Price per kilometre: €0.92.
- Transfer from the airport to a hotel in the city centre: €22.20.
- One hour waiting time: €20.15.
- Minimum fare: €3.65.
- Large suitcase: €0.49.
- Leaving from the Santa Justa train station: €1.41.
- Please note that fares increase on Sundays, public holidays and at night.
The main taxi company in Seville is Radio Taxi. You can order a taxi by phoning + 34 954 50 00 00 or you can download the Pide Taxi app.