Public Holidays in Seville
Find out all the public holidays in Seville to make the most of your trip, either at local festivities or by avoiding museum and attraction closures.
- New Year's Day: 1st January.
- Epiphany (Three Kings Day): 6th January.
- Day of Andalusia: 28th February.
- Seville Feria: April (dates change each year).
- Holy Thursday: 9th April 2020 (date changes each year).
- Good Friday: 10th April 2020 (date changes each year).
- International Workers' Day: 1st May.
- St. Ferdinand's Day: 30th May.
- Assumption of Mary: 15th August.
- Columbus Day: 12th October.
- All Saints' Day: 1st November.
- Spanish Constitution Day: 6th December.
- Immaculate Conception: 8th December.
- Christmas Day: 25th December.