Enjoy an unforgettable experience riding an Andalusian horse while admiring the beautiful views of the Seville landscape with this El Aljarafe Horse Riding Tour.
El Aljarafe Horse Riding Tour
Around 10 am we'll pick you up at your hotel to go by bus to El Aljarafe in the Seville region.
We'll ride around the area recognised for its environmental heritage accompanied by a guide. Our tour will last approximately two hours and take place in an olive grove, where we'll enjoy the natural environment to the fullest.
As we follow a cattle route riding an authentic Andalusian horse, we'll get to know the main characteristics of these animals, one of the most appreciated breeds in the world. We'll discover why Andalusia is known as one of the international centres for the equine sector.
Once our horse ride is over, we'll get on the bus to return to Seville around 2 pm.
Students must present valid documentation.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 17 years old||Students up to 25 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children between 4 and 17 years oldUS$ 64.10
Students up to 25 years oldUS$ 64.10
The tour is exclusively in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Transport by bus.
Two hour horse ride.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 am) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.