Explore Seville in a unique and fun way when you rent a bike! Choose the length of time you want and enjoy one of the most beautiful cities in Spain.
How it works
You can enjoy Seville by bike for 3, 6, 10 or 24 hours, depending on the time you want to spend exploring the wonderful city.
Seville is a very good city for cycling, with many bicycle lanes and large parks for you to explore the city in a different way.
You decide where you want to go and where to stop! There is such much to see, including Plaza de España, Triana, the Santa Cruz neighborhood, the Giralda, and the Maestranza bullring are all places not to be missed on your tour of the Andalusian capital.
When you're finished, you'll have to leave your bikes at the collection point.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|3 hour rental||
|6 hour rental||
|10 hour rental||
|24 hour rental||
3 hour rental
Per personUS$ 10.10
6 hour rental
Per personUS$ 11.30
10 hour rental
Per personUS$ 13.50
24 hour rental
Per personUS$ 16.90
3 hours - 1 day.
Bike rental for the selected time.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Seville local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Stall 48 in Arenal Market