Explore Seville in a unique and fun way when you rent a bike! Choose the length of time you want and enjoy one of the most beautiful cities in Spain.
How it works
You can enjoy Seville by bike for 3, 6, 24, 48 or 72 hours, or a whole week depending on the time you want to spend exploring the wonderful city of Seville.
Seville is a perfect city for cycling, with many bicycle lanes and large parks for you to explore the city in a different way.
You decide where you want to go and where to stop! There is such much to see, including Plaza de España, Triana, the Santa Cruz neighborhood, the Giralda, and the Maestranza bullring are all places not to be missed on your tour of the Andalusian capital.
When you're finished, you'll have to leave your bikes at the collection point.
Bike Rental Pick Up
You can pick up and return the bikes between 10 am and 6 pm, from one of the following points:
- Calle Alfonso XII, 35.
- Calle Trajano, 6.
- Calle Francos, 16.
- Calle Rastro, 12.
- Calle Arfe, 3.
At the end of the rental time, you can leave the bikes at the collection point or at any other of those indicated.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|3 hour rental||
|6 hour rental||
|24 hour rental||
|48 hour rental||
|72 hour rental||
|7 day rental||
3 hour rental
Per personUS$ 8.40
6 hour rental
Per personUS$ 10.80
24 hour rental
Per personUS$ 15.60
48 hour rental
Per personUS$ 24
72 hour rental
Per personUS$ 32.40
7 day rental
Per personUS$ 54.10
3 hours - 7 days.
Bike rental for the selected time.
When to book?
You can book up until 36 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.