Step back in time to discover the contrast between the Roman Period and the Caliphate period in the famous Andalusian city with this Cordoba Day trip from Seville.
Cordoba Day Trip from Seville
Early in the morning, we'll pick you up in Seville and head towards Cordoba. Just after leaving Seville we'll stop to visit the landmarks in the village of Carmona.
After nearly an hour's drive, we'll arrive at the UNESCO World Heritage Site and cross the famous bridge over the Guadalquivir River, which has even featured in the filming for Game of Thrones.
On the other side of this bridge, there is a Roman arch that leads us to the Mosque-Cathedral. Inside we'll admire its golden mosaics and the careful ornamentation of its endless row of arches and the mihrab, the sacred place that indicates the direction of Mecca. You'll be amazed by its contrasts and discover why this place is considered the most important monument of Western Islamic art.
Then, we'll go into the labyrinthine style streets of the Jewish quarter and let ourselves be enamoured by the charm of its white houses filled with colourful flowers.
You'll have free time to have lunch and try the local cuisine (not included).
In the afternoon, you can continue discovering the less touristic spots around Cordoba, such as the traditional Plaza de la Corredera, Las Tendillas and the Cristo de los Faroles. During the tour, you'll also have a close look at the picturesque Cordoba courtyards.
After a day visiting the most important sites around Cordoba, we'll return to Seville by bus.
The pick up locations and times are the following:
- Tourism Office: Calle Trajano, 6 at 8.45 am.
- Hotel Don Paco: Plaza Padre Jerónimo de Córdoba, 4 at 8:50 am.
- Calle Rastro, 12 at 9 am.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Children between 4 and 17 years oldUS$ 91.20
Students up to 25 years oldUS$ 91.20
Children under 4 years old.Free
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Transport by bus.
English speaking guide.
Entry and audio guide for the Mezquita.
Food and drink.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 8 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.