Get ready to see the vibrant Andalusian capital in a whole new light. Explore its enchanting streets and discover its fascinating history on this electric scooter tour of Seville.
Seville Electric Scooter Tour
After meeting at your selected time in Calle Almirantazgo, we'll set off on our exciting electric scooter tour of Seville. We'll begin by heading down to the Rio Guadalquivir, the river that runs through the city. Here, the guide will explain the legendary history hidden in the streets of the Andalusian capital.
The first monument that we'll find on our electric scooter tour will be the Torre del Oro, or Tower of Gold. Any ideas how it earned its name? We'll soon find out! Nearby, we'll see the imposing Isabel II Bridge, also known as the Triana Bridge, which crosses the river connecting the old town with the popular neighbourhood of the same name.
From there, we'll take our scooters into the historic centre of Seville, passing by the Palace of San Telmo and the enchanting Maria Luisa Gardens, the green lung of the city. We'll then be able to admire the magnificent Plaza de España, an architectural delight that has featured in several famous movies!
Next, we'll reach the Plaza del Triunfo, where we'll enjoy unparalleled views of the Cathedral of Seville and its iconic Giralda We'll also see the historic fortress known as the Alcazar and the Archivo de Indias, two places at the heart of Seville's history!
Our tour of Seville will come to an end after two hours, when we'll leave the electric scooters at the original starting point.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Per person||Children under 7|
|Electric scooter tour||
Electric scooter tour
Per personUS$ 30.20
Children under 7not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Rental of electric scooter and helmet.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Calle Almirantazgo, 8.