On this excursion from Seville, we'll visit one of the jewels of Spain, the Alhambra, the most visited attraction in the country, and one of the unmissable sights for any visitor to Andalusia.
Excursion to the Alhambra in Granada
Having picked you up, we'll hit the road towards Granada, to see the most visited monument in the country: the Alhambra. A UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1984, and a finalist in 2007 for the seven new wonders of the world, the Alhambra is the symbol of the 200 year Nasrid Kingdom of Granada, the last of the Spanish caliphates.
As we explore this spectacular palace complex, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1984, we'll learn about its complex structure, and the peculiarities of each room. We'll visit the Nazaríes Palaces, The Alcazaba Fortress, the Palace of Charles V, and the Generalife Gardens, giving you a complete image of the Alhambra.
To better understand the historical context surrounding this monument, and to try some of the delicous local food (not included), we'll give you free time to explore Granada at your own pace. Then we'll head back to the bus and begin our return journey to Sevilla.
The number of tickets to the Alhambra are very limited, so we recommend that you reserve your tickets as far ahead of time as possible, especially on weekends, local holidays and festivals.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12||Children under 3|
Children between 3 and 12US$ 119.10
Children under 3Free
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Transport by bus.
Entry to the Alhambra and Nazaríes Palaces.
English speaking guide.
Food and drink.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Can we take luggage to stay in Granada once the tour is over?
A - Yes, but it must be small, as the minibus has no boot.
Q - Can we take a pushchair/stroller/buggy?
A - No, as the minibus does not have a luggage compartment.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.