On this excursion from Seville, we'll visit one of the jewels of Spain, the Alhambra, the most visited attraction in the country, and one of the unmissable sights for any visitor to Andalusia.
Excursion to the Alhambra in Granada
Having picked you up from Paseo de Cristóbal Colón first thing in the morning, we'll hit the road towards Granada, to see the most visited monument in the country: the Alhambra. A UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1984, and a finalist in 2007 for the seven new wonders of the world, the Alhambra is the symbol of the 200 year Nasrid Kingdom of Granada, the last of the Spanish caliphates.
As we explore this spectacular palace complex, we'll learn about its complex structure, and the peculiarities of each room. We'll visit the Nazaríes Palaces, The Alcazaba Fortress, the Palace of Charles V, and the Generalife Gardens, giving you a complete image of the Alhambra.
To better understand the historical context surrounding this monument, we'll give you free time to explore Granada at your own pace. Then we'll head back to the bus and begin our return journey to Sevilla.
The number of tickets to the Alhambra are very limited, so we recommend that you reserve your tickets as far ahead of time as possible, especially on weekends, local holidays and festivals.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 30% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12||Children under 3|
Children between 3 and 12US$ 101.10
Children under 3US$ 16.90
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Transport in an air conditioned bus with wifi.
Entry to the Alhambra and Nazaríes Palaces.
Guide in English and sometimes other languages.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 3 days before (Seville local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Can we take luggage to stay in Granada once the tour is over?
A - Yes, but it must be small, as the minibus has no boot.
Q - Can we take a pushchair/stroller/buggy?
A - No, as the minibus does not have a luggage compartment.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Paseo de Cristóbal Colón.