Feel the passion and fall in love with Andalucia's most characteristic dance: flamenco. You'll feel the passion of the artists on the tablao and catch fire with the art of the dance.
You'll head to the Baraka Sala Flamenca, one of the best-known flamenco tablaos in Sevilla found in the Triana neighbourhood for either the 8:30 pm or 10:30 pm showing. On this very special stage you'll witness a flamenco spectacle, from four local artists who will sing, dance, and play their instruments with all the passion and fire flamenco is known for: a contagious spirit sure to move you from start to finish.
Over the course of an hour, you'll feel the emotion of a live flamenco show, with claps, guitar and vocals making your trip to Seville one to remember, and one even more special and authentic.
And while you enjoy tangos, bamberas, bulerías, and soleás (some of the most characteristic forms of flamenco music), you'll take advantage of a drink on the house. Enjoy!
Children under 18 may not drink alcohol.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 4 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 12||Seniors over 65|
Children between 4 and 12US$ 22.50
Seniors over 65US$ 22.50
Flamenco show in the Baraka Sala.
Drink (beer, wine, soft drink, sangria).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the same day (7:00 PM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Baraka Sala Flamenca.