You can find a little slice of the British Isles on the Iberian Peninsula: you can see British and Spanish culture mix on the Rock of Gibraltar.
You will be picked up around 8:30 am, climbing aboard a bus to make our way southwards.
Having passed through the province of Cádiz and the green landscapes of the Alcornocales Natural Park, we'll arrive at the border around 11 am. Having passed through the control, we'll begin our "Rock Tour", of Gibraltar by minibus.
You'll be able to see the contours of the African coast from the Punta Europa viewpoint, and then we'll make our way into the Peñón natural reserve to see the views from Hercules' Columns. The Ancient Greeks considered this point the end of the world, and they currently appear on the Spanish coat of arms.
Our 'rock tour' then continues through the heart of Peñon, and we'll take a look at the underground San Miguel Caves. These passageways filled with geological formations, such as stalactites and stalagmites were a military refuge for centuries and filled with incredible secrets which we'll reveal during the visit.
Having left the grottoes behind we'll meet the most famous four-legged inhabitants of The Rock: the famous monkeys of Gibraltar. They are some of the few wild monkeys in all Europe, and we'll then have free time to have lunch and take a look at the shops of Main Street, the British-style commercial artery on the rock.
The tour then returns to Sevilla, arriving at around 8 pm.
- It will be necessary to present a valid passport (or another form of identification for the citizens of the European Union) to visit Gibraltar.
- A visa may be necessary for some nationalities to enter Gibraltar. If this is the case for you, please be sure to have it ready before the tour.
- Students must show a document which accredits them as such.
- Without a valid passport you will not be able to participate in this activity.
Departure from other locations
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Children between 4 and 17US$ 120.50
Students up to 25 years oldUS$ 120.50
Children under 4 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Entry to the San Miguel Caves.
Entry to the Natural Reserve.
Food and drink.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (11:59 pm) if there are still places available. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 3 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.