The Phoenicians chose this place to found one of the oldest settlements on the Iberian Peninsula. Discover why on this trip to Cadiz - known as the 'little cup of silver'.
You will be picked up at your hotel at 9 am to begin this trip to the Cadiz bay.
The first stop will be in Jerez, a place intrinsically linked to the production of wine. We will stop to try a wine tasting in one of the local wineries, as well as passing through the historic centre hearing unique anecdotes about the history of flamenco, Jerez being the birthplace of this art form.
Having passed thorugh the Santa Maria port the tour finally arrives in Cadiz, one of the oldest towns in all Europe. The city is known as the 'little cup of silver' due to its unusual circular shape: and we will visit the main monuments, such as the baroque cathedral, with its spectacular domes.
During the war of independence, governmental representatives met in the San Felipe Neri oratory where the 1812 constitution known as 'the seed' was created. We will explain the importance of this historical place which fomented a liberal text which for the first time recognised the rights and liberties of Spaniards.
Having eaten, in the evening you will have free time to enjoy the beaches or take a look at the Falla theatre, where the famous chirigotas of the Cadiz carnival.
At 7 pm the tour returns to Sevilla, leaving you at your hotel.
Students must show a form of identification which confirms them as such.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Children from 4 to 17US$ 90.20
Students up to 25US$ 90.20
Children under 4Free
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Pick up and drop off from your hotel.
English speaking guide.
Wine tasting in a Jerez winery.
Ennty to the San Felipe Neri Oratory.
Food and Drink.
When to book?
You can book up until 9 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 3 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.