Explore the beautiful Guadalquivir river in a fun way when you rent a kayak. Don't miss this opportunity to enjoy Seville from a unique perspective.
Kayak rental in Seville
At the time your chosen time, you must go to the Aronja Municipal Sports Facilities where the kayaks will be waiting for you.
From there, we will accompany you to the river while we explain some basic safety rules to follow during the activity.
Then it'll be time for you to paddle out onto the Guadalquivir river and enjoy it at your own pace. You can head south to the Torre del Oro, one of the iconic landmarks of Seville. You will also pass the magnificent San Telmo Bridge and the famous Isabel II Bridge, and fall in love with the wonderful views of the city's Triana district!
If you prefer to paddle north, you will reach the area known as the Cartuja Island, from where you can admire the picturesque gardens of the Guadalquivir.
When your two-hour rental period is over, you must return to the original starting point and hand in the kayaks.
Double kayak rental.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Not wheelchair accessible.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Our providers commit to:
- Provide a safe and satisfying experience.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Incorporate eco-conscious technologies.
- Uphold fair employment standards.
- Foster the growth of local communities.
- Preserve the integrity of local culture.
- Safeguard both cultural and environmental heritage.
- Ensure ethical treatment of animals.
- Operate with honesty and transparency.
- Encourage sustainable behaviors among customers and staff.
This particular activity contributes as follows:
- Printed material is avoided.
- No single-use plastics are used.
- The activity helps the dissemination of local cultural heritage.
- The activity promotes local production.
- No printing of documentation required.
- Has a gender equality policy.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Are there any restrictions on who can do this activity?
A - Children between 8 and 17 years old must be accompanied in the kayak by an adult. Participants must also be able to swim.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Aronja Municipal Sports Facilities