Make the most of your time in Seville with this unique way of discovering the city. Enjoy the Seville Kayak Tour along the famous Guadalquivir River.
Seville Kayak Tour
The guided Seville Kayak Tour will start at Calle Betis.
Before getting into the river we'll receive a brief explanation on how to use the kayaks and the equipment. Then we'll be ready to traverse the Guadalquivir in our kayaks.
As we navigate our way along the river, the guide will explain Seville's history while passing by the city's most characteristic landmarks. When we reach the Torre del Oro watchtower, we'll discover why the capital of Andalusia became one of the richest cities of the 16th century.
After crossing the symbolic Isabel II Bridge and continuing down the Cachorro Bridge, we'll arrive at the La Cartuja, the island in the Guadalquivir which is home to the Seville Expo '92 pavilions.
Following on through the Alfonso XIII Canal we'll continue to find out about Seville's past until we return to the starting point.
- To participate in this activity it is essential to know how to swim.
- Students must present valid documentation
- We recommend taking sportswear and a change of clothes and shoes.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 9 and 17 years old||Students up to 25 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children between 9 and 17 years oldUS$ 27
Students up to 25 years oldUS$ 27
2 hours 30 minutes.
The tour is exclusively in English.
English speaking guide.
Instructions on handling the equipment.
Oars, lifejackets and other equipment.
Use of instalations including changing rooms, showers, toilets and lockers.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Seville).
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Calle Betis, 19.