Discover masterpieces by Murillo, Zurbarán, and Valdés Leal when you take this fantastic guided tour of the Museum of Fine Arts in Seville.
Museum of Fine Arts of Seville Guided Tour
We'll meet the professional guide on Alfonso XII street, before heading into the fabulous Museum of Fine Arts in Seville. During our tour of the gallery, we will hear all about the stories behind these key 17th-century artworks. During this period at the height of the Andalusian Baroque, the paintings of artists such as Murillo, Zurbarán, Velázquez, and Valdés Leal stand out.
During the tour, we will pay special attention to the work of Murillo, one of Seville's most renowned painters. The museum houses one of the most relevant pieces by the Sevillian artist: The Immaculate Conception. We will observe all the minute details of this key work while learning all about the history behind the commission of this painting.
In addition to the most important paintings and sculptures in the permanent collection, we will also discover the history of the museum itself. Its different rooms are located in the old Convent of La Merced, which dates back to the 13th century.
At the end of the tour, you will have free time to revisit those rooms of the museum that you liked the most.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children from 7 to 16 years old||Children under 7 years old|
Children from 7 to 16 years oldUS$ 5.80
Children under 7 years oldFree
1 hour 30 minutes.
The tour is exclusively in English.
English speaking guide specialized in art history.
Entry to Fine Arts Museum of Seville.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 am) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
35 Calle Alfonso XII.