Discover the mysteries and legends surrounding the Andalusian city with this Seville Night Tour. Explore the surrounding areas of Santa Cruz, the Cathedral and the Alcazar.
Seville Night Tour
We'll meet at the time indicated at the central Plaza del Triunfo, next to the sculpture of the Immaculate Conception. From here we'll begin a walking tour lasting approximately two hours. During this time we'll try to unravel Seville's enigmas, and learn about the relevant historical events.
Our first stops will be along the streets of Santa Cruz. This Sevillian quarter has witnessed many legends related to the city's Roman, Arab and Jewish past. We'll get to know these amazing stories before continuing with the tour.
Next, we'll visit Fabiola Street, and have the opportunity to discover more about the artistic and cultural heritage of its streets and buildings.
Afterwards, we'll go to Alfalfa Square, the origin of a duel whose story will surprise us. We'll continue on through the historical centre of Seville until we reach Laraña Street. The Seville Night Tour will end here.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 16 years old||Children under 3 years old.|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children between 4 and 16 years oldUS$ 2.30
Children under 3 years old.Free
The tour is exclusively in English.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 am) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Plaza del Triunfo, next to the Inmaculada statue.