Don't miss the opportunity to experience an Olive Oil Mill Tour from Seville. Discover the elaboration process for the Mediterranean's symbolic product.
Olive Oil Mill Tour
We'll pick you up at 9:45 am at your hotel in Seville and leave the centre by bus to go to El Viso del Alcor, half an hour away.
Once we arrive, we'll stop at the Basilippo oil mill or Hacienda Guzmán, depending on availability. We'll go into its facilities and, with the help of the oil experts, discover how the olive ends up becoming one of the most traditional products of Andalusia: the oil.
We'll walk around the estate as we're shown the process of extracting the olive oil. During the three hour guided tour of the oil mill, we'll also discover how the modern machinery is combined with traditional techniques to obtain a uniquely flavoured olive oil.
After the tour, we'll have the opportunity to taste various types of olive oil. Then we'll return to Seville and you'll be taken back to your accommodation to conclude the activity at 1:45 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Tour in English
Children between 4 and 18 years oldUS$ 61.80
Children under 4 years oldFree
Students up to 26 years oldUS$ 61.80
The tour is exclusively in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by bus or minibus.
Entry to an olive oil mill.
Olive oil sampling.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (9:45 AM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not advisable for people with reduced mobility).