Don't miss the opportunity to experience an Olive Oil Mill Tour from Seville. Discover the elaboration process for the Mediterranean's symbolic product.
Olive Oil Mill Tour
We'll pick you up at 9:45 am at your hotel in Seville and leave the centre by bus to go to El Viso del Alcor, half an hour away.
Once we arrive, we'll stop at the Basilippo oil mill or Hacienda Guzmán, depending on availability. We'll go into its facilities and, with the help of the oil experts, discover how the olive ends up becoming one of the most traditional products of Andalusia: the oil.
We'll walk around the estate as we're shown the process of extracting the olive oil. During the three hour guided tour of the oil mill, we'll also discover how the modern machinery is combined with traditional techniques to obtain a uniquely flavoured olive oil.
After the tour, we'll have the opportunity to taste various types of olive oil. Then we'll return to Seville and you'll be taken back to your accommodation to conclude the activity at 1:45 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Tour in English
Children between 4 and 18 years oldUS$ 66.50
Children under 4 years oldFree
Students up to 26 years oldUS$ 66.50
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by bus or minibus.
Entry to an olive oil mill.
Olive oil sampling.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not advisable for people with reduced mobility.
Do you have any questions?
Find answers to our most If you have any other questions please contact us.