Unexplained events, mysteries... Dare to explore Seville's paranormal side with this night tour through the most surprising places of the Andalusian capital.
Seville Paranormal Night Tour
Voices from beyond the grave, cries, laments, sad laughter of children who never reached adulthood... Why are there strange sounds in some parts of the city of Seville? Our guide, expert researcher José Manuel García Bautista, will explain these and many other mysteries during the night tour of the most paranormal parts of Seville, which will begin in the Plaza Nueva.
Among other places, our steps will take us to Cabeza del Rey San Pedro Street. In this area of the centre of Seville we'll see the bust of King Pedro I of Castile, a monarch who, according to the chronicles, liked to walk incognito at night. However, one of those early mornings the peaceful walk of the regent ended in tragedy...
We'll make another stop in Laraña Street, in front of the Faculty of Fine Arts. Several cleaning staff and security guards of the centre claim to have heard, during the night shift, whispers, sighs, blows... Some even claim to have clearly distinguished the strumming of someone desperately trying to lift the lid of the coffin in which he is buried. And the fact is that the faculty is built on... well, let's not spoil the eery surprise!
After going through (and being overwhelmed by) other rather murky events that took place in Seville, we'll return to the starting point.
This tour is not recommended for all those who are particularly sensitive to paranormal events, as we'll be listening to recorded psychophonies at some points on the tour.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children from 7 to 16 years old||under 7|
Children from 7 to 16 years oldUS$ 6
under 7not admitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
English speaking guide specialising Seville's paranormal events.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes (imperative to point out when the booking is made).
Do you have any questions?
Find answers to our most If you need help to book an activity or have any enquiries, please contact us.