Discover the most emblematic places in Seville with a tour guide exclusively for you, your partner, friends or family. The best way to explore the city!
Private Tour of Seville
When you book a private tour, not only will you have a tour guide just for you, but you'll also be able to design your own route. Plus, if you're a large group, you'll save money.
We can start and end the tour wherever you want, either at your hotel or at a central location. Not only that, but you can opt for a 2.5-hour tour or a 5-hour tour, depending on what suits you best.
We suggest exploring the historical centre of the city, seeing sights such as the cathedral, the Giralda and the Alcazar. Although you could also visit the María Luisa Park, the La Maestranza bulling or the Triana bridge and neighbourhood.
Our expert tour guides will explain the history and interesting facts about the city, and they have routes they can suggest to you to make the most of your tour and time in the city, but it's completely up to you! The is no better way to explore Seville than on this personalised private tour.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Up to 5 people||Up to 12 people||Up to 25 people|
|2.5-hour private tour||
|5-hour private tour||
2.5-hour private tour
Up to 5 peopleUS$ 108.80
Up to 12 peopleUS$ 145.10
Up to 25 peopleUS$ 181.30
5-hour private tour
Up to 5 peopleUS$ 181.30
Up to 12 peopleUS$ 217.60
Up to 25 peopleUS$ 241.80
2 hours 30 minutes - 5 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide specialised in the history of Seville.
Private, exclusive tour with nobody else but your party.
Start and end the tour where you choose.
Tickets to museums and monuments.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, imperative to point out when the booking is made.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.