As the meeting point of Europe and Africa, Tangier offers endless contrasts. Embark on a ferry, crossing the Gibraltar straight and be seduced by the exotic style of this gorgeous Moroccan city.
Tangier Day Trip Itinerary
The tour picks you up from your hotel in Seville, climbing aboard a bus taking you to the south of the Iberian peninsula.
After approximately two hours through the beautiful province of Cadiz, we'll arrive at Tarifa, where we'll take the ferry crossing the Gibraltar Strait: a 75-minute journey taking us to the port of Tangier.
We'll see the picturesque streets of the old town, where you can still see the charm and the remains of its commercial splendour. The souks are the main attractions in this part of the city, markets where you can find all kinds of strange and unusual products, including a wide range of artisanal Arabic wares.
Then we'll fuel up with a typical Moroccan lunch, trying couscous, a staple of Northern Africa, made with wheat, corn or rice and often with lamb and vegetables. And you'll have the opportunity to try one of the other classics of local gastronomy: tajin, a meat-based stew, vegetables or beans. Drinks at lunch are not included.
Having eaten, we'll take another view of the Tangier old town from high on the fortress, whose walls hide infinite legends, revealing to us the long history of the city from the ancient age to the modern day.
Then in the evening, we'll head back to Tangier to take the ferry back to Tarifa. From here we'll make our way to the Tangier port to head back to Tarifa by ferry. From here we return to Seville by bus, arriving around 10:30 pm.
- To travel to Tangier you'll have to present a valid passport.
- Citizens of some countries will need a visa to enter Morocco. You should be sure to have this document beforehand if this is the case. Information on nationalities which need a visa.
- Students must show a document which accredits them as such.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 129.20
Children under 3 years oldFree
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Return transport between Sevilla and Tarifa.
Return ferry between Tarifa and Tangier.
Traditional Moroccan Lunch.
Drinks during lunch.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Seville).
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 3 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.