Enjoy a guided tour of the historical royal palace in the Andalusian city with this Seville Alcazar Private Tour. You'll have a guide just for you and your partner, family and friends, the most personalized way to know this symbolic location!
Seville Alcazar Private Tour
At the time of your choice, we'll meet outside the Alcazar in Seville to start a special tour. Accompanied by the guide we'll enter the interior of this impressive monument which has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
We'll spend 2 hours wandering around the different rooms of this great palace complex. We'll admire its architectural beauty, walk through its gardens and go into its history going back to the 10th century.
The Mudejar, Gothic and Baroque styles are perfectly intermingled in the buildings of the Alcazar of Seville showing the influence of its Arab origin and the subsequent extensions carried out by order of the Castilian Crown.
We'll reveal numerous curiosities, and discover how the 1755 Lisbon earthquake affected it. We'll talk about some restorations designed to please Spanish monarchs who never saw the works completed. We'll also reveal some secrets of the series and films that have been recorded here, such as the filming of the famous Game of Thrones.
When the tour ends you can either leave the monument or continue to walk around freely, it's up to you!
Advantages of booking a private tour
By booking a private tour you'll have an exclusive English speaking guide. There will be no other people in the group except your partner, family or friends. Also, if you're a large group you'll save money.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Este tour se realiza de forma privada para ti y tu pareja, familia o amigos.
Free tours do not have a fixed price, rather each person offers the guide the amount they consider appropriate, depending on their level of satisfaction.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
English speaking guide.
Seville Alcazar entrance: € 12.50 (US$ 14.80) per person
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 9 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Yes (imperative to point out when the booking is made).
If you are not able to attend the tour, please cancel your reservation in the control panel, otherwise the guide will be waiting for you.
Plaza del Patio de Banderas.