Enjoy a guided tour of the historical royal palace in the Andalusian city with this Seville Alcazar Private Tour. You'll have a guide just for you and your partner, family and friends, the most personalized way to know this symbolic location!
Seville Alcazar Private Tour
At the time of your choice, we'll meet outside the Alcazar in Seville to start a special tour. Accompanied by the guide we'll enter the interior of this impressive monument which has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
We'll spend 2 hours wandering around the different rooms of this great palace complex. We'll admire its architectural beauty, walk through its gardens and go into its history going back to the 10th century.
The Mudejar, Gothic and Baroque styles are perfectly intermingled in the buildings of the Alcazar of Seville showing the influence of its Arab origin and the subsequent extensions carried out by order of the Castilian Crown.
We'll reveal numerous curiosities, and discover how the 1755 Lisbon earthquake affected it. We'll talk about some restorations designed to please Spanish monarchs who never saw the works completed. We'll also reveal some secrets of the series and films that have been recorded here, such as the filming of the famous Game of Thrones.
When the tour ends you can either leave the monument or continue to walk around freely, it's up to you!
Advantages of booking a private tour
By booking a private tour you'll have an exclusive English speaking guide. There will be no other people in the group except your partner, family or friends. Also, if you're a large group you'll save money.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Este tour se realiza de forma privada para ti y tu pareja, familia o amigos.
Free tours do not have a fixed price, rather each person offers the guide the amount they consider appropriate, depending on their level of satisfaction.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
Seville Alcazar entrance: € 12.50 (US$ 15.20) per person
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 9 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, imperative to point out when the booking is made.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
If you are not able to attend the tour, please cancel your reservation, otherwise the guide will be waiting for you.
Plaza del Patio de Banderas.