Feel the passion and fall in love with Andalucia's most characteristic dance: flamenco. You'll feel the passion of the artists on the tablao and catch fire with the art of the dance.
You'll head to the Baraka Sala Flamenca, one of the best-known flamenco tablaos in Sevilla found in the Triana neighbourhood for either the 8:30 pm or 10:30 pm showing. On this very special stage you'll witness a flamenco spectacle, from four local artists who will sing, dance, and play their instruments with all the passion and fire flamenco is known for: a contagious spirit sure to move you from start to finish.
Over the course of an hour, you'll feel the emotion of a live flamenco show, with claps, guitar and vocals making your trip to Seville one to remember, and one even more special and authentic.
And while you enjoy tangos, bamberas, bulerías, and soleás (some of the most characteristic forms of flamenco music), you'll take advantage of a drink on the house. Enjoy!
Flamenco show in the Baraka Sala
Drink (beer, wine, soft drink, sangria)
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Wheelchair accessible. This must be indicated in the reservation. Accessible toilets.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Our providers commit to:
- Provide a safe and satisfying experience.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Incorporate eco-conscious technologies.
- Uphold fair employment standards.
- Foster the growth of local communities.
- Preserve the integrity of local culture.
- Safeguard both cultural and environmental heritage.
- Ensure ethical treatment of animals.
- Operate with honesty and transparency.
- Encourage sustainable behaviors among customers and staff.
This particular activity contributes as follows:
- Printed material is avoided.
- No single-use plastics are used.
- The show represents local culture.
- The activity helps the dissemination of local cultural heritage.
- No printing of documentation required.
- Promotes local employment.
- Has a gender equality policy.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Baraka Sala Flamenca.