Enjoy an authentic treat for your taste buds and discover the best Andalusian food and drink with this tasting of wines and tapas in Seville.
Wine Tasting and Tapas in Seville
We will meet up at midday in the centrally located Plaza del Triunfo square, just as you start to feel hungry. After meeting our professional guide, we then begin our tasting of wine and tapas in Seville.
We will head to a traditional Sevillian eaterie, where we get comfy before beginning to taste the best products of Andalusia. As our guide tells us about the most traditional recipes of Seville and which wines they go with best, we will enjoy two delicious tapas that will calm our appetite and delight our palate.
During the tapas, we will also take part in a fantastic Andalusian wine tasting, where we will enjoy up to four glasses of some of the most famous wines from the Andalusia region: the famous sherry, Manzanilla de Sanlúcar, and Condado de Huelva.
With our appetite satisfied after discovering the best flavors of Andalusia, we bid farewell to our guide and conclude our fantastic wine and tapas tasting in Seville.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Per personUS$ 45.10
The tour is exclusively in English.
Professional English speaking guide.
Tasting of four wines.
Tasting of tapas.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (1:00 PM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Statue of the Immaculate Conception in Plaza del Triunfo square