Visit a wild cattle farm and admire the animals in their natural habitat on this Seville Bull Ranch Tour. Discover the secrets to the impressive animal.
Seville Bull Ranch Tour
We'll pick you up from your hotel at the agreed time to go to the outskirts of Seville and start the tour around the bull ranch.
At the farm, we'll explore the natural habitat of the bulls used for the Spanish tradition. These animals reach a weight of 300 to 500 kilos (660 - 1100 lbs). You'll also learn to understand the language of bullfighting through the trapio which refers to the external and internal qualities of this species. As you admire their skin, hair, stature and limbs you'll find out more about their behaviour.
However, there is one characteristic that stands out above the others, their temper. During our guided tour of the ranch, we'll discover how their bravery is tested at a small albero (a miniature bullring) where the calves are tempted with a stick called a garrocha.
After touring the bull ranch, we'll enjoy a taste of an Andalusian aperitif before getting back on the bus to return to Seville.
Students will have to present valid documentation.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Tour in English
Niños de 4 a 17 añosUS$ 64.50
Estudiantes hasta 25 añosUS$ 64.50
Menores de 4 añosFree
* The price varies based on the chosen date
The tour is exclusively in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Transport by bus.
Entry to the cattle ranch.
Andalusian aperitif sampling.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 am) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.