Discover Seville's historic Jewish Quarter: immerse yourself in the lively Santa Cruz district on this guided English-language tour of its beautiful squares, winding lanes and important monuments.
Santa Cruz Jewish Quarter Tour Itinerary
Seville is full of incredible monuments, from the Giralda to the Triana Bridge to the Plaza de España. The Andalusian capital has endless places to see, and each corner of the city gives visitors a new glimpse of the magnificent cultural heritage and diversity for which the city is known. This guided tour will take you deep into the Santa Cruz district, allowing you a unique experience of Seville's former Jewish Quarter.
Having met your expert English-speaking guide, you'll begin your walking tour through the streets of the famous Santa Cruz district. Firstly, you'll pass through the Patio de Banderas, a square located within the walls of the Alcazar, Seville's Medieval fortress.
Continue exploring the area, strolling through the Jardines de Murillo, a beautiful park given to the city by King Alfonso XIII. You'll discover how far the old Jewish Quarter extended within the city as you wander through its winding lanes and hidden corners, hearing all about its history thanks to your guide.
Next, you'll make a stop at Plaza de la Susona before reaching Plaza de Doña Elvira, one of the most charming areas in Seville's Santa Cruz district, where your guide will reveal the love story that surrounds this pretty orange-tree filled square.
Finally, you'll arrive at the Plaza de Santa Cruz, where the neighbourhood's most important streets meet at the location of the former Santa Cruz Church - demolished in 1814 - which was originally built upon a historic Synagogue.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
|Adults||Children between 5 to 15 years old||Children under 5 years old|
Children between 5 to 15 years oldUS$ 7.30
Children under 5 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Plaza del Triunfo.